These black, plastic geotex pegs/pins are an ideal way to quickly and safely secure your geotextile down, especially in sloped installations. Hitting them into the ground roughly every linear metre, the effective barbed design prevents the geotextile pegs from coming out of the ground and ensure your geotextile stays exactly where you want it. Available in various pack sizes, these provide a highly cost effective solution for a simple task.
- steep gradients and slopes with geotex membrane
- driveways or other areas with potential movement
- horse maneges/outdoor riding arenas, around edge with fencing
- simply hammer down and the peg is secure
- barbed to prevent uprooting
- cheap yet effective