Installing a Geotex membrane is a great way to prevent weeds from growing in your garden or landscaping. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, mark out the area where you want to install the membrane. Use a string and stakes to create a straight line around the perimeter of the area.
2. Next, cut the membrane to size using a sharp knife or scissors. Make sure that the piece of membrane is large enough to cover the entire area you’ve marked out.
3. Once you have your piece of membrane, lay it down on top of the soil in the area you’ve marked out. Starting at one end, begin unrolling it until it covers the entire area.
4. Use a rubber mallet or a hammer to secure the membrane in place. Drive the stakes into the ground along the edge of the membrane, making sure it’s flush with the soil.
5. Once the membrane is in place, cover it with mulch or stones to help keep it in place.
That’s all there is to it! Installing a Geotex membrane is an easy way to prevent weed growth and keep your garden looking neat and tidy.